Digital marketing is really a booming industry and now many people are aware of it. One of the reasons a career in digital marketing is so interesting is that the field is constantly evolving as different platforms emerge. Entering the digital marketing industry is a great choice as there will always be a demand for a digital marketer.
Nowadays, if you want to promote your business, you can create a website and people can browse and buy for the same. You can even track if your business is doing well with Google Analytics or any other analytics tools. With digital marketing, you can track the performance of your business as well as change it.
Today, digital marketing has become an important part of the marketing strategies of all companies, big and small, and it is developing at a very fast pace. Brands can now target all types of audiences and locations. There are many platforms available for digital marketing activities both organic and paid. You can use platforms like LinkedIn for B2B clients, while Facebook and Instagram can be very good options for B2C clients.
Demand For Digital Marketers in India
Nowadays, digital marketing has become a very important part of almost every industry as it is a very cost effective form of marketing and has a global reach. It helps businesses understand consumer behavior. It is conversion based and can be easily tracked and controlled. The field of digital marketing in India is growing day by day, the demand and importance of digital marketing professionals is also increasing day by day. Let’s take a look at the market for digital marketing professionals in India.
As you can see, digital marketing professionals are in high demand in India, making it one of the most important skills to acquire. One of the best ways to learn and improve your digital marketing skills is to take a digital marketing training course. A good digital marketing course will always help you get all the industry-specific skills you need to become a digital marketing professional and boost your career.
So, if you are someone who wants to learn digital marketing and upgrade your skills in this highly sought-after field, you should opt for Dizi Global Solution Online Digital Marketing Course/ Offline Digital Marketing Course Training Institute in Varanasi. In this course, you will learn and improve your skills in various advanced digital marketing concepts from the comfort of your home. It consists of self-paced videos and live online sessions led by leading industry experts.
You can also do a 3 Days Free Demo Class, where you will learn the basics and secrets of digital marketing and its various important concepts.
Benefits of Digital Marketing Course as a Career
1. Become an in-demand professional – Many corporate companies are in dire need of well-trained digital marketers. Almost all businesses in our country have now adopted digital marketing as a way to promote their products and services. However, there is a lack of qualified specialists in this field. India is estimated to have 1,50,000 digital jobs by 2020.
Hence, people who want to make their career in digital marketing will get an advantage in future as the demand exceeds the supply.
2. Wide range of career options – Digital marketing does not limit you to one particular job profile or one particular industry. Digital marketing is now widely used in several industries.
The choice depends on the professional who has to build his career in digital marketing. New vacancies in various organizations and enterprises are regularly announced. This gives you the added benefit of being choosy about the types of work you do.
3. Good Salary Packages – The starting salary of digital marketers in India can range from Rs.20,000 per month to Rs.35,000 per month.
Experienced professionals can expect to earn more than Rs 1 lakh per month. The supply and demand for digital professionals is inversely proportional to each other. The demand is greater and the supply is scarce. Since the demand is higher, the salary offered is higher.
|Experience||Job Title||Salary Range Per Month|
|3-6 Months||Intern||Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000|
|Year 1||Executive||Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000|
|Year 2||Sr. Executive||Rs 30,000 – Rs 40,000|
|Year 3||Associate Lead||Rs 45,000 – Rs 50,000|
|Year 4||Team Lead||Rs 50,000 – Rs 60,000|
|Year 5||Associate Manager||Rs 65,000 – Rs 80,000|
|Year 6-10||Manager/C-Suite||Rs 1,00,000+|
4. Become an entrepreneur – Digital marketing offers you the opportunity to start your own business. Digital marketers with online lead generation skills can promote any business online.
It can be a small e-commerce store or a real business with online leads. Since the financial investment for an online business is low, you can easily start your own business.
In traditional professions like advertising, people need internships or work experience to start their careers. But in case of digital marketing, you can create your own website or online business and start your career.
5. Flexibility in career – Unlike other professions where you need a degree or diploma to start your career, digital marketing does not require such prerequisites.
The digital world offers ample opportunities to start your career in digital marketing without even stepping into an office. You can start a blog and focus on building a bigger fan base. You can test your knowledge and skills by working on your blog and learning new techniques. You can also do freelance work on various freelance websites.
6. Creative Industry – As mentioned earlier, a career in digital marketing has opportunities in every industry because of the large audience it connects with those industries. But most of the clients are representatives of creative industries. Most bloggers, video content creators, producers and influencers require digital marketing.
Hence, a career in digital marketing itself involves a lot of creativity.
What Kind of Person is a Perfect Fit For A Digital Marketing Career?
If you’re considering a career in digital marketing, you may be wondering, “Am I right for it?” Although digital marketing is suitable for almost all people, there are some special personality requirements that a person must possess in order to succeed in this field. Some of them are as follows –
- Passionate – a person should have a natural curiosity for new things and a strong desire to create something new.
- Creative – Since digital marketing is a creative field, one needs to be very creative in their work.
- Innovative – The person must have the ability to think outside the box to come up with fresh and exciting ways to attract new customers.
- Patient – When it comes to digital marketing, it’s important to remember that sometimes it’s a process of trial and error. They must have the ability to be patient with themselves and with the process.
- Focus – To be successful in digital marketing, it is very important to set short and long term goals and work hard to achieve them.
How to Start Your Digital Marketing Career?
For all the reasons mentioned above, we hope you’ve stopped wondering, “Is digital marketing a good career?”
Now you might be wondering how you will learn various digital marketing skills and start your digital marketing career. But don’t worry, as we said before, we have answers to all your questions.
You can start with various online videos available on YouTube to start learning. But if you want a more career-oriented approach, here’s what you can do.
You can get started by signing up for our Digital Marketing Course, which is designed by industry experts and will give you in-depth knowledge of 24+ advanced digital marketing skills.
With this course you will be eligible for an Dizi Global Solution placement cell with top recruiters. You can contact our excellent team of consultants to find the best option for you.
And why Dizi Global Solution? Take this free 3 Days Demo Class of Digital Marketing Course to first understand if digital marketing is right for you and second to decide if our learning style is right for you.