Learn Digital Marketing Google Ads SEO Facebook Ads Graphic Designing Website Designing Social Media Marketing Lead Generation Affiliate Marketing Online Earning Money Email Marketing
Advance Digital Marketing Course in Mirzapur
Take advantage of an innovative approach to real-time learning from industry experts.
Best Digital Marketing Course in Mirzapur
The digital marketing industry sees new changes almost every week, so learn from the pros and understand the concept by working on live projects. Are you a student and interested in learning digital marketing to get a job in the digital marketing industry? Dizi Global Solution is a leading digital marketing institute offering digital marketing course in Mirzapur.
We offer the latest digital marketing courses to teach you the latest digital marketing skills to ensure a bright future in the digital marketing industry. Dizi Global has digital marketing professionals who have years of experience in digital marketing training and services in Mirzapur. We offer live training on digital marketing projects so that you get the skill to manage projects yourself. If you are interested in learning digital marketing, then you have come to the right place. Dizi Global offers digital marketing courses and affordable digital marketing training in Mirzapur so that every student who is interested in learning digital marketing can afford it.
What will make you an expert
We offer a 100% job guarantee training program that is extremely focused on practical skills and exposure.
Get Full Course Information
Speak to our Team
Who Can Join Digital Marketing?
We at Dizi Global Solution provide the Best Digital Marketing Training in Mirzapur involving a plethora of professional modules. An insight into these modules will be of great help in becoming a successful Digital Marketer.
Entrepreneurs are digital marketing trends where business owners can publicize their products.
For Job Seeker
Get Paid more than your peer, higher salaries, secured job are some of the benefits of online marketing.
For Business Owners
Digital Marketing increases your online brand awareness, which usually have low Brand Value.
For Working Professional
Concern about the Independent Career, Interesting Work Field, Better Growth Opportunities etc.
Digital Marketing Courses Eligibility, Careers and Job Sectors
The digital marketing course does not require any special criteria as such. Anyone from 12th graders to graduates, professionals, business owners can do digital marketing course. Similarly, it is also suitable for IT professionals, college students, entrepreneurs, sales and marketing professionals, etc. The best part of this industry. With Digital Marketing course you will get multiple career options and higher pay scale. is that the candidate does not need to have a technical background.
Digital Marketing Eligibility
Digital Marketing Opportunity
Syllabus, Duration and Modules of Digital Marketing Courses
Gets the full Advanced Internet Marketing Certification, content length, and list of modules involved in the curriculum courses. In order to become a professional digital marketer, it is necessary to get the best knowledge and understand the concepts deeply, so we have designed the training program effectively. It provides an in-depth study of digital marketing terms, concepts, strategies, techniques and implementation for website promotion, campaigns.
- What Exactly is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing
- What is B2B & B2C Marketing?
- How to Start Digital Marketing?
- What is Traffic?
- What is Keywords?
- One By One Process Of Digital Marketing
- How to get Traffic?
- How to Engage Traffic on Website?
- Types Of Lead & Conversion
- Benefit Of Digital Marketing
- Latest Trends in Digital Marketing
- Graphic Designing
- How to use Canva?
- Logo & Graphic Designing
- Designing for Social Media
- Canva Pro: Paid Version
- Creating Videos & Animation
- Different Elements in Canva
- Designing Logos and Banner
- What Is Domain Name & Domain Extension
- What is Hosting?
- Different Types of Hosting
- Types of server
- Introducing Cloud & CDN Concept
- What is Web Hosting, cPanel & FTP Account?
- Types of Domains and Extensions
- How to Buy Right Domain Name?
- How to Sell a Domain Name?
- Top Domain Selling Platforms
- How To Create Blueprint of Website?
- Objectives of Website
- Deciding Position of Image & Content
- How to make your Website faster than other?
- How to Create a Website in WordPress?
- Choosing the right domain name for your website
- Choosing a hosting platform
- Installing WordPress within 5 minutes
- Choosing the right free/paid WordPress theme for your blog
- How to setup Google Webmaster tools and Google analytics?
- Plugins you need for your WordPress blog/Website
- What is SEO?
- What is SERP?
- What is On Page SEO?
- Anchor Text,
- Link Title
- Robots.txt file use and creation
- Sitemap creation
- XML Site Map Creation
- Tools for SEO
- Site Tracking Tools
- What are Backlinks?
- Why Backlinks are Important?
- How to Get Backlinks?
- What is Google Page Rank?
- How to Increase Page Rank?
- Search Engine Submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Article Writing and submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Networking
- What is Page Rank?
- What is Social Media Marketing
- How to market Company’s Product On Social Media
- Why Social Media is Important?
- 7 Wonders of Social Media
- Create your Profile One by one
- History of Facebook
- Create your Company Page, Group
- How to manage your One week Post in Advance
- How to Engage your Fan on Page
- Make your Post Viral
- Facebook PPC (Advertisement)
- Introduction about LinkedIn
- Create your Personal & Company Profile
- Understanding B2B and B2C Concept
- How to use Linked Group for Marketing
- How to Increase your Connection
- LinkedIn Ad Creation
- Introduction to Twitter
- Create Your Profile
- How do Businesses Use Twitter?
- Twitter Advertising
- Tools for Twitter Marketing
- Audience Bidding, Budgets, and Creatives
- Introduction to Quora
- How Quora helps in Content marketing?
- How to reply on Quora Question?
- Create Quora Ad
- Introduction to PPC & AdWords
- Setting Up Google AdWords
Payment Option- Which is better ?
- Create First Campaign
- Understanding Ad group Concept
- Learn Biding Strategy
- Geo Targeting
- Site Link Extensions
- Phone Extensions
- Local Extension
- Review Extension
- Conversion Tracking
- Google Display Ads
- Shopping Ads
- What is Google Analytics?
- How Google Analytics works?
- Accounts, profiles and users navigation
- How to Set Up Google Analytics?
- Concept of Cookies
- Understanding Website Analytics
- Direct, referring, and search traffic
- Traffic Sources
- Additional Web analytics tools
- Link Tracking
- Campaigns Ecommerce Tracking
- Visitors Analysis
- UTM Parameters
- What is Email Marketing?
- What is Opt-in database?
- What is Subscriber database?
- Email Marketing Software
- Email Marketing Online Tools
- Bulk email service provider
- Few tricks to send mail in inbox
- Setting auto responder email
- Best practice to send bulk mail
- What is CAN-SPAM Act?
- What is A/B testing?
- What is SMTP Server?
- Rules of sending Bulk mail
- How to track Open/bounce/
- Introduction to YouTube
- Creating Multiple Channel in Single
- Tools to create Videos
- Annotation, subtitles & cards
- Tools to optimize Videos
- Video Monetization
- YouTube Analytics
- Tips & Tricks
- SEO of videos
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Making Money from affiliate marketing revolution
- Overview of Affiliate Marketing networks
- Indian websites with best affiliate Programs
- Secrets of Affiliates marketing
- Live Examples of Affiliates Marketing
- What is www.cj.com?
- How to approve for world largest Affiliates Websites cj.com?
- Generating business leads
- The importance of lead generation
- Understanding Landing Page URLs
- The difference between a landing page and a website
- A/B testing
- Lead generation through Facebook
- Attracting potential customers through Google Ads
- Attracting potential customers through mass mailings
- Lead generation via SMS
- What is Local SEO?
- The importance of local SEO
- Submit to Google My Business
- Filling out the profile
- Local SEO ranking signals
- Local negative SEO signals
- Quotations and local Materials