Learn Digital Marketing Google Ads SEO Facebook Ads Graphic Designing Website Designing Social Media Marketing Lead Generation Affiliate Marketing Online Earning Money Email Marketing
Digital Marketing Course in Sonbhadra
“Unlock the power of digital marketing and transform your business with our comprehensive course in Sonbhadra.”
Best Digital Marketing Course in Sonbhadra
Job Oriented Course With Internship
As the world becomes increasingly digital, it’s no surprise that businesses are turning to digital marketing to reach their target audiences. In Sonbhadra, Dizi Global Solution offers a comprehensive digital marketing course designed to teach you everything you need to know about the latest digital marketing strategies and techniques.
Our digital marketing course covers a wide range of topics, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, email marketing, content marketing, and more. Our experienced instructors use a hands-on approach to teaching, with real-world examples and case studies to help you understand how to apply digital marketing concepts to real business situations.
By taking our Digital Marketing Course in Sonbhadra, you’ll learn how to create effective digital marketing campaigns that can drive traffic to your website, increase conversions, and ultimately boost your business’s bottom line. You’ll also gain a deep understanding of the different digital marketing channels and platforms available, and how to use them to your advantage.
Why Join Dizi Global As Digital Marketing Training Institute & Course in Sonbhadra
Affordable Fees in Digital Industry
We provide the lowest fees for our digital marketing courses. We offer 10+ certifications with the best trainers, excellent support services and much more.
100% practical training
Get hands-on training on each digital marketing module from industry experts along with theory. Knowing that practical knowledge plays an important role in digital promotion.
Job Placement Assured
We as an institute understand your career priorities much better than anyone else. We have a dedicated team that will handle your job calls until you get the job.
A certificate will definitely be issued to you after completing the course. In addition, you will gain access to internships at leading companies in the market.
We offer instructors with over 10+ years of experience in the industry. Learn skills and gain experience in the latest business tools. We strive to provide the best learning outcomes.
Micro batch size
The less number of students means that each student can get what they want from their teacher. They are also supported to participate in discussions forum.
We provide full access to all the update tools on the market that can be used in digital marketing to our students. We also give you access to work with updated tools.
After completing the advance digital marketing course, students are guided and reviewed through supervision sessions for placement interviews in company.
Syllabus, Duration and Modules of digital Marketing Courses
Gets the full Advanced Internet Marketing Certification, content length, and list of modules involved in the curriculum courses. In order to become a professional digital marketer, it is necessary to get the best knowledge and understand the concepts deeply, so we have designed the training program effectively. It provides an in-depth study of digital marketing terms, concepts, strategies, techniques and implementation for website promotion, campaigns.
- What Exactly is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing
- What is B2B & B2C Marketing?
- How to Start Digital Marketing?
- What is Traffic?
- What is Keywords?
- One By One Process Of Digital Marketing
- How to get Traffic?
- How to Engage Traffic on Website?
- Types Of Lead & Conversion
- Benefit Of Digital Marketing
- Latest Trends in Digital Marketing
- Graphic Designing
- How to use Canva?
- Logo & Graphic Designing
- Designing for Social Media
- Canva Pro: Paid Version
- Creating Videos & Animation
- Different Elements in Canva
- Designing Logos and Banner
- What Is Domain Name & Domain Extension
- What is Hosting?
- Different Types of Hosting
- Types of server
- Introducing Cloud & CDN Concept
- What is Web Hosting, cPanel & FTP Account?
- Types of Domains and Extensions
- How to Buy Right Domain Name?
- How to Sell a Domain Name?
- Top Domain Selling Platforms
- How To Create Blueprint of Website?
- Objectives of Website
- Deciding Position of Image & Content
- How to make your Website faster than other?
- How to Create a Website in WordPress?
- Choosing the right domain name for your website
- Choosing a hosting platform
- Installing WordPress within 5 minutes
- Choosing the right free/paid WordPress theme for your blog
- How to setup Google Webmaster tools and Google analytics?
- Plugins you need for your WordPress blog/Website
- What is SEO?
- What is SERP?
- What is On Page SEO?
- Anchor Text,
- Link Title
- Robots.txt file use and creation
- Sitemap creation
- XML Site Map Creation
- Tools for SEO
- Site Tracking Tools
- What are Backlinks?
- Why Backlinks are Important?
- How to Get Backlinks?
- What is Google Page Rank?
- How to Increase Page Rank?
- Search Engine Submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Article Writing and submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Networking
- What is Page Rank?
- What is Social Media Marketing
- How to market Company’s Product On Social Media
- Why Social Media is Important?
- 7 Wonders of Social Media
- Create your Profile One by one
- History of Facebook
- Create your Company Page, Group
- How to manage your One week Post in Advance
- How to Engage your Fan on Page
- Make your Post Viral
- Facebook PPC (Advertisement)
- Introduction about LinkedIn
- Create your Personal & Company Profile
- Understanding B2B and B2C Concept
- How to use Linked Group for Marketing
- How to Increase your Connection
- LinkedIn Ad Creation
- Introduction to Twitter
- Create Your Profile
- How do Businesses Use Twitter?
- Twitter Advertising
- Tools for Twitter Marketing
- Audience Bidding, Budgets, and Creatives
- Introduction to Quora
- How Quora helps in Content marketing?
- How to reply on Quora Question?
- Create Quora Ad
- Introduction to PPC & AdWords
- Setting Up Google AdWords
Payment Option- Which is better ?
- Create First Campaign
- Understanding Ad group Concept
- Learn Biding Strategy
- Geo Targeting
- Site Link Extensions
- Phone Extensions
- Local Extension
- Review Extension
- Conversion Tracking
- Google Display Ads
- Shopping Ads
- What is Google Analytics?
- How Google Analytics works?
- Accounts, profiles and users navigation
- How to Set Up Google Analytics?
- Concept of Cookies
- Understanding Website Analytics
- Direct, referring, and search traffic
- Traffic Sources
- Additional Web analytics tools
- Link Tracking
- Campaigns Ecommerce Tracking
- Visitors Analysis
- UTM Parameters
- What is Email Marketing?
- What is Opt-in database?
- What is Subscriber database?
- Email Marketing Software
- Email Marketing Online Tools
- Bulk email service provider
- Few tricks to send mail in inbox
- Setting auto responder email
- Best practice to send bulk mail
- What is CAN-SPAM Act?
- What is A/B testing?
- What is SMTP Server?
- Rules of sending Bulk mail
- How to track Open/bounce/
- Introduction to YouTube
- Creating Multiple Channel in Single
- Tools to create Videos
- Annotation, subtitles & cards
- Tools to optimize Videos
- Video Monetization
- YouTube Analytics
- Tips & Tricks
- SEO of videos
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Making Money from affiliate marketing revolution
- Overview of Affiliate Marketing networks
- Indian websites with best affiliate Programs
- Secrets of Affiliates marketing
- Live Examples of Affiliates Marketing
- What is www.cj.com?
- How to approve for world largest Affiliates Websites cj.com?
- Generating business leads
- The importance of lead generation
- Understanding Landing Page URLs
- The difference between a landing page and a website
- A/B testing
- Lead generation through Facebook
- Attracting potential customers through Google Ads
- Attracting potential customers through mass mailings
- Lead generation via SMS
- What is Local SEO?
- The importance of local SEO
- Submit to Google My Business
- Filling out the profile
- Local SEO ranking signals
- Local negative SEO signals
- Quotations and local Materials
Get Full Course Information
Speak to our Team
Who can join Digital Marketing Course?
Anyone can join a digital marketing course, regardless of their background or experience. Whether you’re a business owner, marketing professional, recent graduate, or someone looking to start a new career in digital marketing, a digital marketing course can help you acquire the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.