Front End Web Development Course
Program Core Credentials
For HTML, CSS & JS
Course Curriculum & Projects
Front End Web Development Training
- Understanding the Formatting Tag
- Inline Element vs Block Level Element
- List and Anchor Tag
- Tables and it Properties
- Understanding the Meta tag and its importance
- Time Table Project with HTML
- Test on Core HTML
- Walkthrough with iframe
- Bring in Media (Images, Audio and Video)
- Forms and their Importance
- All the types of input in forms
- Test on Media and Forms
- Difference between HTML1 and HTML 5
- Semantics and its importance
- Complete Walkthrough of Semantics tags
- Mini Project using Semantic Tag
• Style website components by ID, class, and type.
• Connect CSS to a website.
• Position and display website elements
• Modify and control website typography.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues with stylesheets.
- Control web elements orientation and layout with Flexbox.
- Control ordering of web elements with Flexbox.
- Align and justify web elements with Flexbox.
- Transform and resize web elements with Flexbox.
- Compare and contrast the use cases for CSS Grid and Flexbox.
- Structure the layout of a web page using grid columns and rows.
- Define custom styles for different screen sizes using media queries.
- Observe and create breakpoints in a website to change layout and styling as a
page is resized.
- Border radius
- Viewpoint width and height, overflowing content
- Transition property
- Alerts and console logging
- Integers, strings, and variables
- Undefined variables and modifying values of variables
- Boolean operators
- Comparing values
- If statements
- For loops
- Defining functions
- Event handling
- Working with Arrays
- Working with Dates Object
- Element Node Types
- Working with DOM Elements
- Changing Contents of DOM
- Adding Events to DOM Elements
- Working with Form Elements
- Creating Modern Live Validation Forms
- Making Use Of Use Strict
- Layout and Content
- Bootstrap components
- Bootstrap utilities
- Bootstrap icons
- Form Grid
- Horizontal Form
- Horizontal Form Label Sizing
- Column Sizing
- Inline Forms
- Grid System
- CSS Overview
- Typography and Code
- Tables, Forms, Images, and Buttons
- Helper Classes and Responsive Utilities
- Button Groups and Dropdown
- Input Groups and Navigation Elements
- Navbar, Breadcrumb, and Pagination
- Labels and Badges
- Page Header and Thumbnails
- Alerts, Progress Bars, and Media Object
- List Group, Panels, and Wells
- Bootstrap Modals
- Bootstrap Dropdowns
- Bootstrap Collapse
- Bootstrap Tooltips
- Bootstrap Stateful Buttons
- Bootstrap Carousel
- Bootstrap Typeahead
- Bootstrap Toasts
Request More Information
FOR QUERIES, FEEDBACK OR ASSISTANCE
Contact Dizi Global Solution Learner Support
Best of support with us
Rs. 8,000 (Including GST)
I’m interested in this program
Fill the form and our team will get in touch with you !
Frequently Asked Questions
The time it takes to learn front-end web development varies depending on your background and the intensity of your learning. With consistent effort, it is possible to learn the basics of front-end web development in a few weeks, but mastery can take several months or more.
The salary package difference between front-end and full-stack developers can vary depending on factors such as location, company size, experience, and skills. Generally, full-stack developers earn a higher salary than front-end developers due to their wider range of skills and ability to work on both front-end and back-end development. However, in some cases, front-end developers with specialized skills such as UX/UI design may earn a higher salary than entry-level full-stack developers.